Thursday, June 03, 2010

How to save a life

I'm so tired.

Too tired to do anything (maybe besides coursework).
So tired of thinking about anything else.
Tired of the emotional trauma, will stop being bothered soon.
Tired of how I always want to do something about it but can't.
Extremely tired to care about talking to people.
Tired to even think about anything.

Tired of how boring this blog is getting, yet I'm too tired to do anything about it right now because my schedule is packed in such a way where I'll have to squeeze every single minute out of my life.

My body's not helping much, my eyesight's getting worse (they always hurt alot), my hair is SERIOUSLY thinning, I'm always SO physically tired. There must a way around this, to sleep early and to be able to do my work and catch up with what the rest have covered a year ago.



That's why I say I'm too busy to bother now.
Perhaps I could squeeze a little time just to know how or why.


Through the sleepless nights and every endless day
I'd wanna hear you say - I remember you

No comments: